Are you considering an advanced server platform for Linux? Or are you already on board using IBM LinuxONE™, the most secure, scalable and available platform on the planet? Leveraging LinuxONE can give you the scalability with literally thousands of Linux virtual machines on a single machine, truly advanced data serving and secure platform capabilities you need to outperform your competition. Management is a breeze with IBM Wave on LinuxONE which provides auditing, storage and reporting processes in a simple and cost effective manner.
IBM Wave simplifies management of Linux Virtual Machines on LinuxONE throughout your enterprise, all via a dynamic, intuitive graphical user interface (GUI). Users have been able to reduce time on administrative tasks by as much as 95% when compared to manual command execution and improve systems and resource management to better react to business needs.
- Enhancing the ability to manipulate and manage your environment; a set of IBM Wave functions can now be invoked through a RESTful Application Programming Interface (API), enabling user-written applications to interact with IBM Wave.
- Increased viewing capabilities via the Work Units Viewer allowing filtering by type, name, status, and other attributes. This allows work units associated with API invocations to be viewed.
- You can now self-discover the new capabilities in the What’s New popup with a new Announcements section.
Additional announcements to be aware of:
- Effective July 1, 2017, IBM Wave will discontinue support for management of guests that run the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 Linux distribution, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5 Linux distribution, or ext2 (the second extended file system).
- Effective July 1, 2017, IBM Wave will discontinue support for z/VM V6.2 systems.
Ready to give it a no charge Test Drive? Contact your IBM Account Team or Business Partner or send an e-mail request to IBM Wave Test Drive to get started.